ECFD workshop, 6th edition, 2022
From Extreme CFD workshop
- Event from 23th of January to 3rd of February 2023
- Location: Hôtel Club de la Plage, Merville-Franceville, near Caen (14)
- Two types of sessions:
- common technical presentations: roadmaps, specific points
- mini-workshops. Potential workshops are listed below
- Free of charge
- More than 60 participants from academics, HPC center/experts and industry.
- Bring together experts in high-performance computing, applied mathematics and multi-physics CFDs
- Identify the technological barriers of exaflopic CFD via numerical experiments
- Identify industrial needs and challenges in high-performance computing
- Propose action plans to add to the development roadmaps of the CFD codes
- 19/07/2022: First announcement of the 6th Extreme CFD Workshop & Hackathon !
To come soon...
Thematics / Mini-workshops
These mini-workshops may change and cover more or less topics. This page will be adapted according to your feedback.