ECFD workshop, 5th edition, 2022
From Extreme CFD workshop
- 1 Description
- 2 News
- 3 Agenda
- 4 Thematics / Mini-workshops
- 4.1 Combustion - K. Bioche, VUB
- 4.2 Static and dynamic mesh adaptation - G. Balarac, LEGI
- 4.3 Multi-phase flows - M. Cailler, SAFRAN TECH
- 4.4 Numerics - G. Lartigue, CORIA
- 4.5 Turbulent flows - P. Bénard, CORIA
- 4.6 Compressible - L. Bricteux, UMONS
- 4.7 User experience - J. Leparoux, SAFRAN TECH
- 4.8 Hackathon - G. Staffelbach, CERFACS
- Event from 23th to 28th of January 2022
- Location: Centre Bonséjour, Merville-Franceville, near Caen (14)
- Two types of sessions:
- common technical presentations: roadmaps, specific points.
- mini-workshops. Potential workshops are listed below.
- Free of charge
- More than 50 participants from academics (CERFACS, CORIA, IMAG, LEGI, EM2C, UMONS, UVM, VUB, UCL, TUDelft), HPC center/experts (GENCI, AMD, CINES, CRIANN) and industry (Safran, Ariane Group, Siemens-Gamesa).
- Bring together experts in high-performance computing, applied mathematics and multi-physics CFDs
- Identify the technological barriers of exaflopic CFD via numerical experiments
- Identify industrial needs and challenges in high-performance computing
- Propose action plans to add to the development roadmaps of the CFD codes
- 03/11/2021: First announcement of the 5th Extreme CFD Workshop & Hackathon !
- 13/01/2022: After discussions with the participants, the 5th Extreme CFD Workshop & Hackathon is maintained as an in-person event! It will be also possible to attend to the plenary sessions and participate remotely to the workshop.
- 14/01/2022: The ECFD5 program is online! The plenary sessions will be announced soon!
Thematics / Mini-workshops
These mini-workshops may change and cover more or less topics. This page will be adapted according to your feedback.